We are pleased to announce to all the prospective students of the Akwa Ibom State University (AKSU) that the management of the institution has released the admission list, containing the names of candidates admitted into the university’s various undergraduate programmes for the 2019/2020 academic year.
How to Check AKSU Admission ListCurrently, you can only access your AKSU admission status from JAMB admission status checking portal, follow the procedure outlined below:
- Go to jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your AKSU admission status.
NOTE: This post will be updated immediately the list is available on the university website.
You will be able to follow the procedure outlined below once the list is uploaded on the university website.
- Go to AKSU admission status checking portal at http://www.aksu.edu.ng/AL/.
- Click on ‘Check Admission Status‘.
- Enter your JAMB registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on ‘Search‘ to access your AKSU admission status.
Successfully admitted candidates are advised to go to JAMB CAPS portal to ACCEPT or REJECT the offer — How to Reject/Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to AKSU merit admission list.