This is to inform all the candidates that participated in the University of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) Joint Universities Preliminary Examination Board (JUPEB) entrance examination that the authorities of the institution have released the names of candidates offered provisional admission.
How to Check UNN JUPEB Admission ListGiven the successful outcome of your JUPEB entrance examination, the management of JUPEB UNN congratulates you for sailing through the entrance examination. Kindly check your name and examination number on the attached list. The examination number will serve as your access key to the university portal.
Follow the link below in-case your device can’t display the document above (Note: You will however need a device that is capable of opening PDF files to access the list).
Also be informed that the screening of your Certificate holds on 14th and 16th of September, 2019. Candidates are hereby requested to be punctual and to come with the following items:
- Application printout
- Two Recent Passport Photographs
- Evidence of payment of acceptance fee of Fifteen thousand naira (N15,000) only.
- Originals and photocopies of credentials, including birth certificate or sworn affidavit
- Office Flat file
- Marriage certificate (where applicable)
- log on to www.unn.edu.ng
- Click on UNN portal
- Click on undergraduate students
- Select signup here
- Click on new students
- Enter your examination number (eg. UNN/J19/SCS/891) to activate your examination number
- Proceed with creation of your profile.