The names of candidates admitted into the University of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) degree programmes for the 2019/2020 academic session have been released. See how to check UNN admission list below.
This is to inform all the candidates that participated in the University of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) 2019/2020 academic session post UTME screening exercise that the management of the institution has released the names of candidates offered provisional admission into its various undergraduate programmes.
UNN Primary Admission List.Currently, you can only access your UNN admission status from JAMB admission status checking portal, follow the procedure outlined below:
- Go to jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your UNN admission status.
Successfully admitted candidates are advised to go to JAMB CAPS portal to ACCEPT or REJECT the offer — How to Reject/Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS.
Candidates who did not upload their result as at the time of their JAMB application (Awaiting Result) should do so immediately by visiting any Computer Based Test (CBT) Centre nearest to them to upload their O’Level results on JAMB website.
NOTE: This post will be updated immediately the list is available on the university website.
Congratulations to all the Candidates that made it UNN Admission List.