Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Plateau State University (PLASU) first degree programmes for the 2019/2020 academic session.
PLASU post UTME screening exercise will hold between Monday 23rd September and Friday 18th October, 2019.
Candidates Eligible for PLASU Post UTME Screening ExerciseThe Post JAMB UTME screening is open to ONLY candidates who chose Plateau State University as their “FIRST CHOICE” and scored 170 and above in the 2019 UTME.
How to Apply for PLASU Post UTME ExerciseThe Screening will be done online, following the procedures outlined below:
- Log on to the registration portal on the PLASU website at www.plasu.edu.ng
- Create an Account with a valid phone number
- Check the provided Phone number for Confirmation code and Login.
- Insert JAMB Registration Number in the appropriate column
- Pay a non-refundable Screening fee of Two Thousand Naira (₦2,000.00) only, through the following channels:
HOW TO MAKE PAYMENTBank Branch
- Visit any bank branch
- Present your payment or RRR Generated to the Teller (over the counter) and say you want to pay to PLATEAU STATE UNIVERSITY under PLATEAU STATE GOVERNMENT via the Remita Platform
- Log into your bank’s internet banking site
- Click ‘‘Remita Payment’’
- Select “Plateau State Government”
- Enter the MDA (i.e. Plateau State University, Bokkos) to pay
- Select type of service: 12020619-SALES OF ADMISSION/APPLICATION FORMS/CARD.
- Enter other payment details as required to complete your payment
Remita Collection Platform (RRR Generation)
- Go to www.remita.net
- Click on “PAY STATE GOVERNMENT AND AGENCIES”
- Select Plateau State University
- Select service type: 12020619-SALES OF ADMISSION/APPLICATION FORMS/CARD.
- Enter “NA” for Admission/Matric number
- Enter “PAYMENT FOR APPLICATION FORM FOR REMEDIAL PROGRAMME” for Description
- Enter your TIN and other payment details as required
- Enter in Security Code displayed
- Click on proceed to payment (RRR is then generated)
- Select on proceed to electronic payment channels (Cards, Internet Banking, Mobile Wallet, POS e.t.c.) to complete your payment
Present payment print-out/duplicate teller at the Bursary Department of the University and obtain receipt.
Also Present the following particulars to the Post JAMB UTME Screening Committee for screening:
- Receipt for payment of Post UTME Screening Fee
- UTME Result
- Original Credentials/O’Level results [not more than two (2) sittings]
- Original Indigene Form
- Original Birth Certificate/Declaration of Age
- Photocopies of Credentials
Please, all candidates are required to adhere to the above stated procedures, please.
CLOSING DATE: Friday 18th October, 2019.