The management of the Federal University Oye-Ekiti (FUOYE) has published the names of candidates offered provisional admission into its various undergraduate programmes for the 2019/2020 academic session.
FUOYE 1st and 2nd batch admission lists are now available on the School portal.
How to Check FUOYE Admission List
STEP 1: Go to FUOYE admission status portal at https://ecampus.fuoye.edu.ng/putme/.
STEP 2: Supply your registration number in the required column.
STEP 3: Click on ‘Login’ and then click on ‘Admission Status’ to access your FUOYE admission status.
Note: Admission list are released in batches….you are advised to check your screening portal and email for notifications
Successfully admitted? Go to JAMB CAPS portal to ACCEPT or REJECT the offer — How to Reject/Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS.
- Go jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your FUOYE admission status.