Auchi Poly admission list for ND full-time – The management of the Auchi Polytechnic (AUCHIPOLY) has released the list of candidates admitted into its National Diploma (ND) full-time programmes for the 2019/2020 academic session.
This is to inform all the candidates that applied for admission into the Auchi Polytechnic (AUCHIPOLY) ND programmes during the 2019/2020 academic session that they can now check their admission status.
How to Check AUCHI POLY Admission ListAs at the time of this publication, Auchi Poly applicants can only check their admission status on the JAMB admission status checking portal. Follow the procedure outlined below:
- Go https://www.jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your Auchi Poly admission status.
Successfully admitted candidates should login to the JAMB CAPS website, click”ACCEPT” or “REJECT” to indicate acceptance or rejection of the admission offer. RECOMMENDED: How to Reject/Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS.
The polytechnic will soon upload the names of admitted candidates on its portal. You will be able to check your names by following the procedure outlined below in due course.
- Go to Auchi Poly admission status checking portal at http://auchipoly-online.com/admissionlistcriterialisting.php.
- Select your programme of study i.e. ND.
- Select your department.
- Select your course of study.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission List’ to access your Auchi Poly Admission Status.