The Ahmadu Bello University (ABU), Zaria, provisional admission list that contains the names of candidates offered provisional admission into the various undergraduate programmes of the university for the 2019/2020 academic session has been released.
How to Check ABU Admission ListCurrently, you can only access your ABU admission status from JAMB admission status checking portal, follow the procedure outlined below:
- Go to jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your ABU admission status.
NOTE: This post will be updated immediately the list is available on the university website.
You will be able to follow the procedure outlined below once the list is uploaded on the university website.
- Go to ABU admission portal at https://putme.abu.edu.ng/index.php.
- Supply your JAMB registration Number in the required column.
- Finally, click on Search to access your ABU admission status.