The management of the Abia State University (ABSU) has released 2019/2020 academic session primary admission list.
ABSU admission list contains the names of candidates offered provisional admission into the university’s various degree programmes.
How to Check ABSU Admission ListCurrently, you can only access your ABSU admission status from JAMB admission status checking portal, follow the procedure outlined below:
- Go jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your ABSU admission status.
Successfully admitted? Go to JAMB CAPS portal to ACCEPT or REJECT the offer — How to Reject/Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS.
NOTE: This post will be updated immediately the list is available on the university website.
Follow the procedure outlined below once the list is uploaded on the university website.
- Accordingly candidates who applied for admission should log on to the ABSU Portal: (http://portal.abiastateuniversity.edu.ng/) and generate an invoice.
- After payment, go to http://portal.abiastateuniversity.edu.ng/Applicant/Admission/CheckStatus to access your admission status.
Thereafter, report at the Admissions office of the University at Uturu for the collection of the Acceptance-of-offer slip, to enable you pay the necessary fees and obtain further instructions therefrom.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to ABSU admission list.