This is to inform all the candidates that participated in the National Business and Technical Examinations Board (NABTEB) 2019 May/June National Business Certificates (NBC) and the National Technical Certificate (NTC) examinations that their results have been released.
NABTEB May/June examination results have been successfully uploaded online. Participants should follow the steps outlined below to access their results.
How to Check NABTEB Results1. Go to http://eworld.nabtebnigeria.org/
2. Enter your Candidate Identification Number e.g. 38001178
3. Select the Type of Examination
4. Enter the 4 digits of your Examination Year e.g. 2019
5. Enter the Card Serial Number found on the reverse side of your Scratch card. The Card Serial 6. Number has an alphabet prefix followed by digits e.g. N123456789
7. Enter the 12-digit Personal Identification Number (PIN) on your Scratch card e.g. 012345678912
8. Click Submit and wait for the results window to come up
How to get Your NABTEB 2019 May/June Result by Email1. Follow steps 1-5 above.
2. Click on the ‘Send Results to E-mail’ box
3. Enter a valid e-mail address e.g. email@example.com
4. Click Submit and wait for the results window to come up
Check NABTEB Result Via SMS.
- Send SMS in the format below:
- NABTEB*ExamNo*PIN*ExamType*ExamYear To short-code 32327
- For example: To check for May/June results, "NABTEB*01001001*123456789012*MJ*2012"
- Do not use a card that has already been used for another candidate
- Do not enter an invalid e-mail address for result to be sent as this will penalize you by deducting your card use
If you think this post can be helpful to someone else, please share it on Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends using the share buttons below!