This is to inform all the First choice candidates who scored 180 and above in the 2019 JAMB UTME that they are invited to the University of Port Harcourt (UNIPORT) 2019/2020 Post UTME Screening Exercise.
ONLINE REGISTRATION: Monday, 1st July, 2019 – Tuesday, 20th August, 2019
How to Obtain UNIPORT Post UTME Form.APPLY HERE
- Eligible candidates are to input UTME Registration Number and confirm pre-loaded UTME details.
- Print out Payment Slip
- Proceed to any of the following Banks with Remita platform(ACCESS BANK PLC, ECOBANK PLC, FIDELITY BANK PLC, FIRST BANK PLC, FCMB, UBA PLC, AND UNIPORT-CHOBA MICROFINANCE BANK) and make payment of ₦2,000.00 only.
- Obtain a Remita receipt showing an Access Code from the Bank Teller confirming the payment.
- Proceed back online and Login with your UTME Registration Number and the Access Code on the payment slip, from Monday, 8th July, 2019.
- Complete the Form online as requested.
- Upload your passport photograph with red background not more than 1 x 1 inch.
- Click on the “submit button” and print Photo Card for the Screening Exercise clearance
- Note the date and time of Screening on the Photo Card.
UNIPORT Post UTME Screening Exercise Schedule.
NEW DATE —— FACULTY/ PROGRAMME
- Monday, 9th September, 2019 — Anatomy/Physiology/Nursing/Dentistry, Agriculture, SSLT
- Tuesday, 10th September, 2019 — Humanities, Pharmacy
- Wednesday, 11th September, 2019 — Management Sciences, Law
- Thursday, 12th September, 2019 — Engineering, Education
- Friday, 13th September, 2019 — Social Sciences, Sciences
- Saturday, 14th September, 2019 — Medicine and Surgery
Candidates are, therefore, advised to follow this new date while maintaining their day and time of the examination
Materials Needed for UNIPORT Post UTME Screening Exercise.Candidates are required to come with the following:
- A clear copy of the Photo Card printed online and pen.
- A photocopy of O’Level Examination Certificate(s) (WASCE, GCE, NECO, NABTEB) and Birth Certificate or Affidavit of Age Declaration.
- Inconsistency in name or picture on Photo Card will not be acceptable to the University and may lead to disqualification of affected candidates. Candidates’ names on their O’Level Certificates, UTME results and other registration documents must be the same.
- Candidates must be at least sixteen (16) years of age by October, 2019 to be eligible for the exercise.
- Mobile Phones, Ipad, Ipod, Walkman and similar gadgets or any extraneous materials will not be allowed into the Screening Venue and its environs.
- Candidates must apply within the Registration period as the online link for the Application Form will be disabled at
MID-NIGHT ON TUESDAY, 20TH AUGUST, 2019.
For Technical support services during registration, send an email to: email@example.com
For further enquiries, please call any of the following numbers: 08091153162, 08185945712, 08175125591
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends using the share buttons below!