Application for screening and validation of credentials is hereby requested from interested
candidates who wrote the 2019/2020 UTME and made Federal Polytechnic, Oko their 1st or 2nd Choice or are willing to change to Oko Poly as their 1st Choice Institution.
OKOPOLY Post UTME Screening Eligibility.
- Candidates who chose the institution as their choice and scored 120 and above.
- Candidates who wrote the 2019/2020 UTME and made Federal Polytechnic, Oko their 1st or 2nd Choice or are willing to change to Oko Poly as their 1st Choice Institution.
AVAILABLE COURSESA. SCHOOL OF ARTS, DESIGN & PRINTING TECHNOLOGY
- Fine & Applied Arts with options in:
- Fashion Design & Clothing Technology
- Printing Technology.
B. SCHOOL OF BUSINESS STUDIES
- Business Administration & Management
- Public Administration
- Hospitality Management and Tourism
- Office Technology & Management
C. SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Electricals/ Electronics Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Agricultural Engineering
D. SCHOOL OF ENVIRONMENTAL DESIGN & TECHNOLOGY
- Architectural Technology
- Building Technology
- Estate Management
- Quantity Surveying
- Urban & Regional Planning
- Surveying & Geo-Informatics
E. SCHOOL OF FINANCIAL STUDIES
- Banking & Finance
F. SCHOOL OF INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
- Library & Information Science
- Mass Communication
G. SCHOOL OF APPLIED SCIENCE & TECHNOLOGY
- Computer Science
- Maths /Statistics
- Food Technology
- Home & Rural Economics
- Hospitality Management
- Science Laboratory Technology with options in:
- Biology /Microbiology
- Physics with Electronics.
How to Apply for OKOPOLY Post UTME Screening FormCandidates are to log on to http://portal.federalpolyoko.edu.ng/screeningapplication.aspx to generate an invoice.
With the generated invoice you are required to purchase the form at the designated banks viz: Microfinance, FCMB or any other banks that partner with fedpolyoko school or through the use of remitta, and make a payment of 2000. A Payment receipt will be issued to you.
Afterward, go back online to complete your online registration with the following credentials:
- Jamb Result
- O’Level Result
- Passport Photograph
- Local Government Identification Letter
- First School Leaving Certificate
- Birth Certificate
- Testimonial ( Primary Or Secondary)
If you find this article useful, don't hesitate to share it to as many as you can by using the share buttons below!