Federal Poly Oko ND Part-Time Courses.SCHOOL OF BUSINESS STUDIES
- Business Administration and Management
- Public Administration
- Office Technology and Management
SCHOOL OF FINANCIAL STUDIES
- Banking and Finance
SCHOOL OF INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
- Mass Communication
- Library and Information Science
SCHOOL OF APPLIED SCIENCES AND TECHNOLOGY
- Hospitality Management
- Home and Rural Economics
Oko Poly ND Part-Time Admission Entry Requirements.Applicants to the ND programmes must possess at least five (5) credits at the O' level WAEC, NECO or NABTEB including English Language and Mathematics at not more than two sittings.
How to Apply for Federal Polytechnic Oko ND Evening & Weekend Admission.Application fee is Eight Thousand Naira (₦8000).
CLICK HERE TOAPPLY
- Candidates should visit the Polytechnic website: federalpolyoko.edu.ng
- Under Admissions, click on Online Application Forms.
- On the Application Page, select the Programme (ND – Weekend Screening Application) and enter your phone Number.
- Click the Sign In button
- On the Generate Payment Invoice page, fill in your details ACCURATELY and click the Submit button (NOTE: THIS INVOICE IS FREE OF CHARGE).
- Select your payment mode: Make payment of Eight Thousand Naira (₦8, 000) only using the generate Remita Retrieval Reference Number at any bank or simply pay with your bank ATM Card.
- Return to the Polytechnic website (federalpolyoko.edu.ng) to complete and submit the Online Application Form. Please, review your information before submitting your application online.
- Print your Acknowledgement Slip
- Submit photocopies of your credentials to the Admissions Office (Federal Polytechnic, Oko) for verification.
- Await response from the Polytechnic.
All application forms must be submitted on or before 27th September 2019.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends using the share buttons below!