Sales of Modibbo Adama University of Technology (MAUTECH) Post-UTME and Direct Entry Screening Exercise form for admission into ALL COURSES/PROGRAMMES for the 2019/2020 Academic Year has commence.
Modibbo Adama University of Technology, Yola portal has been reopened effective from Friday, 30th August –Sunday, 8th September, 2019.
Candidates who chose Modibbo Adama University of Technology, Yola as their MOST Preferred Choice of institution (First Choice) are advised to register and submit their documents online [No physical presence is required please].
Candidates Eligible for MAUTECH Post UTME and Direct Entry Screening Exercise.
- Candidates who scored a minimum of 160 points in UTME Exams and have five relevant O’level credits [including Mathematics and English language) are eligible to register into 100 level.
- Candidates with a minimum of Lower Credit in Diploma or Merit grade in NCE from a recognized tertiary institution and have five relevant O’ level credits (including Mathematics and English language) are eligible to register into 200 level.
How to Apply for MAUTECH Post UTME.
- Log on to mautech.edu.ng and click on '2019/2020 POST UTME' link;
- Follow the details as displayed;
- You will be required to pay ₦2,000.00 for the Registration.
Full Registration Procedure;1. You are to visit the University website mautech.edu.ng and then click on 2019/2020 Apply now link, and click on ‘new applicant’.
2. Enter your name, JAMB No., valid email address and phone number (ensure that it is your email and phone number, it will be used in subsequent communication with you).
3. Click on ‘submit’
4. Login page will be displayed for you.
5. Use your JAMB No as your username and password to log in.
6. You will be redirected to REMITA payment platform to make payment.
7. Chose a payment option (i.e. using ATM Card or Bank):
A. ATM Card Payment Option:
- Click ‘proceed to payment’ icon
- Select card type (Master Card, Verve Card etc)
- Enter your Card details and ATM PIN No. and ‘submit’
- OTP confirmatory code will be sent to your phone/email to confirm your transaction.
- FINALLY, enter the sent OTP code to complete your transaction.
- ₦2, 000.00 will be deducted from your account.
- After completing the payment, you will be taken to the registration platform to proceed with your registration.
- Click ‘proceed to payment’ icon
- Select Bank;
- Enter your details as required and ‘submit’
- Print the e-invoice containing the Remita Reference No. and take to any Commercial Bank and pay the sum of two thousand naira (₦2,000.00).
- A payment receipt will be generated for you from the bank.
- Logon to MAUTECH website again, select 2019/2020 POST UTME link, select existing applicant and enter your JAMB No as username and password. You will be taken to the registration platform to proceed with registration.
9. EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS:
- You are expected to enter not more than two sittings of your O’level Examination results with their centres/examination numbers
- In addition to the above, DE applicants are expected to enter institution and class of diploma/statement of result obtained (ND, FIND, NCE, A level).
A. You are required to upload your recent passport photograph that is very clear and with a plain red background. The picture should be in JPEG format and not more than 50kb in size.
B. Upload Scanned Copies of the following Documents (the documents should not exceed l00kb each):
- JAMB Result Slip for UTME/JAMB Acknowledgement Slip for DE
- O’ Level Result(s); two sittings maximum
- A Level Result (ND/HND/NCE/IJMB)
- Birth Certificate/Declaration of Age
- Local Government Indigene Letter
12. PRINTING OF APPLICATION FORM: After successful submission of your application, your application page is displayed. Your JAMB Registration Number is your Application ID (Password) as well as your login Username. You may wish to print your application form by Clicking on the ‘Print Application’ button.
i. Those with awaiting results are advised to upload obtained results immediately on the Post-UTME Platform for processing.
ii. DE applicants Online Registration for the Screening is not available for now but will be communicated in due course (keep checking our website: www.mautech.edu.ng)
iii. For more details, please refer to our website (www.mautech.edu.ng) for the 2019/2020 POST UTME Online registration procedure.
If you think this post can be helpful to someone else, please share it on Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends using the share buttons below!