This is to inform all UTME candidates who applied for admission into the Kaduna State University (KASU) for the 2019/2020 academic session that the University has commenced the sale of Post-UTME screening form.
KASU Post UTME Eligibility.This online screening exercise is for candidates who chose Kaduna State University as their First Choice through UTME or DE.
All UTME candidates with relevant O’Levels results and an aggregate score of 170 and above are eligible for the screening exercise.
FACULTIES / CUT-OFF POINTS
- Arts — 170
- Agricultural Sciences — 170
- Environmental Sciences — 170
- Management Sciences — 170
- Sciences — 170
- Social Sciences — 170
- Medicine — 200
- Pharmaceutical Sciences — 200
All DE candidates with relevant O’Levels results and relevant higher qualification results are eligible for the screening exercise.
How to Apply for KASU Post UTME Screening.Register for the 2019/2020 Session Kaduna State University P-UTME Admission Screening Exercise by using your JAMB Registration Number and also making sure you have a valid email address and a recent passport photograph.
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
- Login Using your JAMB Registration Number as username. For the password remove the first and last and the last alphabet from your jamb registration number and then use it as your password. (i.e, if your jamb registration number is 12345678IB, your password will be 2345678I).
- Proceed to complete the registration.
- Candidates are expected to print their online screening slips carrying their passport size photographs as confirmation of completion of the screening process. Only those who completed the online screening will be considered for admission.
- Candidates will be required to pay ₦2,000.00 (Two thousand naira only).
For any correspondence and enquiries on the P-UTME/P-DE Admission Exercise, send an email to email@example.com quoting your JAMB Registration Number.