The Federal College of Education (Technical), FCET, Umunze, Anambra State is inviting suitably qualified candidates to her 2019/2020 academic session Nigeria Certificate in Education (NCE) programmes admission exercise.
Candidates who sat for the 2019/2020 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and who scored 100 and above are eligible. The candidates must choose our College as the first choice institution to ensure gaining admission into the College.
FCET Umunze NCE Courses.The following courses are available at the NCE progamme of the College:
School of Agricultural Science and Home Economics Education
- Agricultural Science Education
- Home Economics Education
- Office Technology and Management Education
- Accounting Education
- Fine Arts Education
- Applied Arts Education
- English/Political Science Education option
- English/Economics Education option
- English/Social Studies Education option
- English/Igbo Education option
- Adult and Non-formal Education
- Primary Education Studies
- Early Childhood Care Education
- Computer/Chemistry Education
- Computer/Biology Education
- Computer/Physics Education
- Computer/Mathematics Education
- Computer/Integrated Science Education
- Physical and Health Education
- Industrial Technical Education
- Electrical/Electronics Technology Education
- Building Construction Technology Education
- Woodwork Technology Education
- Metal Work Education
- Automobile Technology Education
How to Apply for FCET Umunze Post UTME.The amount for the application form is ₦2000.00 and can be obtained by following this link http://188.8.131.52/FCETumunze/StartApplication.aspx.
Interested candidates are advised to utilize this rare opportunity to advance their academic pursuit.
For more inquiries call: 08139750405, 08135887263.
NOTE: on the JAMB portal all candidates applying for any of the English Education options except Igbo option should select English Double Major as their course while those offering the Business Education or Industrial Technical options should choose Business Education or Industrial Technical Education respectively.