JUPEB is a National Examinations body approved by the Federal Government of Nigeria in December 2013. It was formally established in April 2014 by a consortium of 10 partnering Universities led by UNILAG. JUPEB is an Advanced Level (A/L) programme that allows interested candidates to gain admission through Direct Entry into 200 Level of JUPEB’s approved institutions without using JAMB/UTME. The programme is moderated by UNILAG. The programme last for 9 months, divided into 2 semesters.
Are you disappointed by JAMB? Or has it been so difficult for you to gain admission into any university of your choice? Here is an opportunity for you, don’t miss it.
Joint University preliminary examinations board (JUPEB) hereby presents to you an offer of admission into a/level academic programme in the prestigious Cross River University of Technology (CRUTECH) Calabar, Obubra, Ogoja and Okuku campuses in Cross River state- Nigeria.
Thus in completion of one year programme, you will gain direct entry admission into 200 level in any of the universities of your choice in Nigeria, to study any programme of your choice.
CRUTECH JUPEB Benefits.
- JUPEB certificate is accepted in most Nigerian Universities for Direct Entry into 200 level
- JUPEB certificate does not expire.
- JUPEB candidates do not need to write JAMB/UTME before getting admission, since the programme covers 100 Level in any University.
- JUPEB candidates gains automatic admission without screening
- Those awaiting WAEC/SSCE results can apply and participate in JUPEB programme.
CRUTECH JUPEB Admission Requirements.
- O’Level SSCE results (max. of 2 sittings)
- 4 passport photos
- Birth certificate
- Certificate of State of Origin (optional)
How to Apply for CRUTECH JUPEB Admission Form.Hurry now, registration is ongoing in all CRUTECH campuses.
Contacts: call 08020795962, 08035160646, 07039098254