UNICAL Post UTME Test will commence on Monday, 27th July 2019 at the University’s CBT Centre.
UNICAL Post UTME Screening Eligibility.
Candidates who scored 160 and above in the Joint Admissions & Matriculation Examination and who have chosen the University of Calabar as their First Choice in their application for admission into the University for the 2019/2020 academic session.
How to Apply UNICAL Post UTME Screening (Payment And Registration Procedure)
The following options are available:
This option is available in all commercial banks nationwide. At the bank, you are required to pay and obtain an E-transact PIN. With the PIN you are to log into the portal http://www.myunical.edu.ng and click on the UTME Admission Screening link then follow the instructions on the portal after login.
Scratch Card Option:
This option is available in the following banks within Calabar Metropolis ONLY:
A. UNICAL Microfinance Bank
B. WEMA Bank
C. First city Monument Bank
D. Heritage Bank
E. Zenith Bank Plc
On obtaining the scratch card proceed as follows:
- LOG ON TO http://www.myunical.edu.ng and click on the UTME Admission Screening link
- On the homepage, enter your JAMB Registration Number in the box provided
- Enter the scratch card pin in the box provided
- Click on login and follow the online instructions.
- Confirm your entries and CLICK ON SUBMIT
- Print out the completed form.
THE FOLLOWING CHARGES SHALL APPLY:
Aptitude Test = Two thousand naira (₦2,000.00) only.
OPENING OF PORTAL/REGISTRATION
Registration for University of Calabar Post UTME will start from Monday, June 17th 2019, when the portal will be open. Please note that the portal will, however, be shut down at 12.00 midnight on Wednesday, 17th July 2019.
- Candidates are required to come with their original UTME result slip showing the Candidate’s photograph.
- The Post UTME exercise is a Computer Based Test (CBT).
- Special candidate with any form of disability should please indicate during registration.
a. Impersonation is a serious offence and anyone caught will be handed over to the Law Enforcement Agents and may be liable to up to 5 years imprisonment
b. Any candidate who fails to take part in the screening exercise automatically loses his or her chance of being considered for admission.
c. Early commencement of registration is advised to avoid congestion in the rush hours.
d. Candidates are advised to check the Portal from Friday, 26th July 2019 for their venue and time of the CBT. Candidates are strictly advised to ensure that their correct phone numbers are provided while filling the form online as the University will communicate with them directly.
UNICAL Post UTME Form Closing Date
The sale and submission of UNICAL Post UTME Aptitude test form will shut down by 12.00 midnight on Wednesday, 17th July 2019.
Zellence Unical Office
Database Office, Philosophy Department
University of Calabar
source: Unical portal