1. Which of the following is a factor in the causes of "New Wars"?
A. Gender Disparity
B. Climate Change
C. War Crimes Tribunal
D. Traffic Persons
2. The Head of Government under the 1979 Constitution is the __.
A. Prime Minister
C. Senate President
D. Speaker of House of Representatives
A. UMBC, AG, NEPU and NCNC
B. NNDP, NPC and NDC
C. UMBC, BYM, NEPU and NPC
D. NPC, DMBC and BYM
4. Nigeria's opposition to apartheid was demonstrated in __.
5. The general strike of 1945 was caused primarily by the __.
A. Persistent implantation of discriminatory laws
B. Harshness of trade laws as it concerns Africans.
C. Government's rejection of a demand for an increase of 50 percent in the cost of living
D. Disparity in the criteria for employment
6. Which of the following advocated equitable distribution of resources?
7. Which of the following affects patterns of Global Power Distribution?
A. Nuclear Technology
B. Nano Technology
C. Chemical Technology
D. Space Technology
8. The anonymity of a Civil Servant means that he:
A. Should not be disciplined because of his expertise
B. Should not take part in union activities
C. Is above the law of the land.
D. Receive neither praise nor blame publicly
9. Nigeria and which of the following group of countries established a Multinational Joint Task Force for combating terrorism.
A. Gambia, Cameroun, Chad and Togo
B. Benin, Niger, Ghana and Cameroun
C. Niger, Chad, Benin and Cameroun
D. Liberia, Chad, Niger and Ghana
10. A major difference between terrorism and Insurgency is that the latter:
A. Quest for Acquiring and Control Over Territory
B. Uses of Human Bombs
C. Targets Unarmed Civilians
D. Enjoys International Support
11. Which of the following is not associated with Structural Adjustment Programme?
A. Removal of Subsidy
B. Trade Liberalization
C. Public Ownership
12. Federalism if a __.
A. Government of the people, by the people and for the people
B. System of government in which power is shared between central government and the regional/ provincial stated
C. Government in which money and food items are shared to the people
D. Government that provided infrastructures like road, water, electricity and education
13. The following are true of accountability in public office except ___.
A. Declaring one's assets periodically
B. Misappropriation of public funds
C. Rendering good account of projects executed
D. Keeping proper account of state finance
14. Baron de Montesquieu formulated the theory of __.
A. Senate, Consuls and Representatives
B. Separation of Powers
C. Checks and Balances
D. Delegation and Authority
15. Which of the following prolongs conflicts in Africa?
A. Proliferation of Small Arms and Light Weapons
B. The Recruitment and use of Child Soldiers
C. The Abduction of Girl-Child
D. Lack of Conflict Resolution skills
16. The World Bank and International Monetary Fund (IMF) are members of __.
A. London Club
B. Bretton woods Institutions
C. Moscow Club
D. Paris Club
17. The Republican Constitution was passed into Law by the National Parliament on September 19th, 1963 and came into operation in ____.
A. 1st October, 1963
B. 1st November, 1964
C. 1st November, 1963
D. 1st October, 1964
18. The British Government revoked the charter of the Royal Niger Company and took over the direct administration of Nigeria in ____.
19. Who among the following was a United Nations Secretary General?
A. Wiham Coppland
B. Salim Salim
D. Chin Hua
20. Max Weber was the pro-founder of the ___ theory.
A. Civil Service
C. Separation of Powers
21. The technical Aid Corps (TAC) programme was introduced by which Nigerian President?
A. General Ibrahim Babangida
B. General Olusegun Obasanjo
C. Alhaji Shehu Shagari
D. General Abdulsalam Abubakar
22. Which of the following is not an organ of United Nations Organization (UNO)?
A. International labour Organization
B. The Secretariat
C. Security Council
D. International Court of Justice
23. Political franchise was extended to women in Northern Nigeria in what year?
24. Terrorism can be defined as __.
A. Illegal acts of violence intended to induce sympathy.
B. Unlawful take-over of the state
C. The desire to instil fear and revenge on people
D. Boko Haram
25. Which of the following is a major conflict resolution mechanism:
26. Abba women riot of 1929 is as result of?
A. Irresponsibility of Aba women
B. Killing of the chief of Aba
C. Imposition of tax on women in Eastern Nigerian
D. Because of Aba women were taken as slaves
27. According to organization theories, Rank suggests ___.
D. All of the Above
28. Systems theory can be denoted by ___.
A. Network centric model
B. The input-output model
C. Within-Put model
D. Digital Systems network
29. Which of the following nations operates an unwritten constitution?
B. Great Britain
30. The Lagos Treaty of May 28, 1975 established __.
A. Economic Community of West African States
B. Economic Commission of Africa
C. African Cultural Agency
D. African Cultural Agency
31. Which of the following has sufficiently changed the character of modern warfare?
A. Defense Transformation
D. Unmanned Axial Vehicles (UAVs)
32. Which of the following is not a member of the European Union?
33. Nigeria's federation is a ___.
A. Three Tier System
B. Two Tier System
C. Four Tier System
D. One Tier System
34. Ecowas was founded in ____.
35. In Nigeria's Foreign Policy, the protection of her National Sovereignty is a __.
A. Diplomatic Negation
B. Peripheral Interest
C. Instrument of Diplomacy
D. Core Interest
36. Which of the following is a critical element of National Power?
C. Fungible Resources
D. Natural Resources
37. Which of the following is a major cause of conflict?
38. Which of the following is not a threat to Cyber Security?
A. Service Disruption
C. Technical Defect
39. Which of the following is a key infrastructure for Cyber Security?
C. Flash Drive
40. The paradox of Cyber Security is that it is:
A. Good for Modern Life
B. Used only by Military Intelligence Operatives
C. Inherent with threats to security
D. Enjoyed by women too