Monday, 20 August 2018
To register, candidates must proceed as follows:
To register, candidates must proceed as follows:
Registration procedure candidates are to check the institution’s website for detailed information on registration procedure.
N.B please note that the deadline for the payment of acceptance fee for ND first list is Monday, august 27, 2018
All the candidates should also go school portal to:
1. Re-upload their o’ level result.
2. Submit a copy of their o’ level result at the admission office between today and Friday august 23, 2018. (only candidates who have re-uploaded their o’ level results and submitted the result at the admission office would be enabled to pay acceptance fee.
Monday June 25, 2018
Commencement of Second Semester Lectures
Monday to Friday 20 – 24 August, 2018
Friday September 14, 2018
End of Lectures
Monday September 17, 2018
Commencement of Second Semester Examinations
Friday October 5, 2018
End of Second Semester Examinations
Saturday October 6, 2018
Students Vacate Halls of Residence
Monday October 8, 2018
Commencement of Vacation for Students
Thursday October 25, 2018
The University of Benin (UNIBEN) Direct Entry Admission Screening Exercise for 2018/2019 Academic Session is scheduled to take place Saturday 25th August, 2018 in designated centres within the Ugbowo Campus of the University.
The Screening Exercise shall be conducted using the Computer Based Test (CBT) mode.
All candidates are expected to be seated, latest one hour before the stipulated time for their screening exercise.
- Only candidates who applied through JAMB for the 2018/2019 DIRECT ENTRY Admission and chose University of Benin as First Choice are eligible for this Screening Exercise.
- Obtained at least five(5) credits passes at GCE O/L, SSCE, NECO or their equivalent. The subjects must include English language, Mathematics(for courses for which a credit in mathematics is required) as well as three other relevant subjects (four if excluding mathematics) at not more than two sittings
METHOD OF APPLICATION:
All applications should be made between 8.00am 10th August 2018 and Midnight of 21st August 2018
The procedure for the Admission Screening Application is as follows:
Candidates are advised to have a valid e-mail account before starting the application process.
- Visit uniben.edu
- Click onWAEUP Student Portal
- Click onRegister for applicationat the top left of the displayed page to proceed.
- Enter yourSurname exactlyas written on the JAMB Registration slip and your JAMB Registration Number immediately, your ID and Password will be displayed on the browser.
- On theWAEUP KOFA Student Portal lick on ‘Login’ (top right of front page).
- Enter your Username and the password to login.
- To start the application process, please click on‘Application record’, provide all required information and upload your passport photograph.
- Uploada RECENT and CLEAR “1×1” COLOUR PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH WITH RED BACKGROUND IN JPEG FORMAT ONLY. Great care should also be taken to follow the specified formats on the UNIBEN website and portal. NOTE that the photograph uploaded will be the only valid ID for all admitted candidates throughout their stay in the University of Benin. FAILURE TO UPLOAD THE SPECIFIED PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH WILL LEAD TO DISQUALIFICATION and failure/forfeiture of admission.
- To pay for the Application, click on“Add online payment ticket” at the bottom of the page, then click on “Pay Via Remita” on the top left corner of the page, follow the instruction to pay the application fee of N 2,000:00; (The fee excludes other charges), the admission screening exercise past questions for N2,000:00 (optional); with a valid ATM-Enabled Card from any Commercial Bank in Nigeria
- A link is displayed “Download past questions to practice.
- Preview and confirm your information before submitting your application online. (No correction will be accepted after the closing date).
- Go back online on the appointed date to print out the acknowledgement slip that contains your specific screening schedule.
The grouping of courses for Screening.
|S/N||GROUP||COURSE CATEGORIES / FACULTY|
|Education – Arts|
|Education – Physical Sciences|
|Basic Medical Sciences|
|Education Life Sciences|
|4||SOCIAL SCIENCES||Social Sciences|
|Education – Management Sciences|
|Mathematics and Economics|
Candidates should go back on-line on 23rd August, 2018 to check for their specific Day, Venue and Time for the Screening
NOTE that GSM phones and calculators are NOT allowed.
Application website closes by midnight of 21st August, 2018 (i.e. all applications must be concluded online not later than 21st August 2018).
Candidates who pay after the deadline of Midnight 21st August 2018 will not be screened.
Sunday, 19 August 2018
How to Apply for Bayero University Direct Entry Screening.
2018/2019 MERIT ADMISSION LIST
Candidates can now check their admission status regarding the 2018/2019 merit list on the JAMB portal, using their Registration and pin numbers. Those whose names are not on the list will, however, wait until the university requests candidates to purchase the supplementary forms.
All candidates who did not choose Ebonyi State University still have a chance of changing to EBSU, but they will do that through the supplementary form. The forms will be made available in the next couple of weeks.